Errmagashh I got nominated for the sunflower blogger award guys!!!!!!! Thank you Detuke for thinking of me :D. The rules are fairly simple;
Share 11 facts about yourself
Answer the questions set by the blogger who nominated you
nominate 11 bloggers
set 7 questions for the nominated bloggers
I’ve recently moved and started school so it’s taken me a little while to get this post up but regular posting should resume shortly 🙂 and since I haven’t posted in a while expect something on Wednesday too!!! Amazing eh? Okay lets get into it. Brace yourselves, its about to be a long one.
11 Facts about me;
1. I’m the last child in my family
2. This “facts about me” portion is making me uncomfortable cause I feel like I don’t “know” me all of a sudden
3. I’m Nigerian, from Akwa Ibom to be specific and no this doesn’t mean I’m ibo. (Its funny how often I actually have to explain this).
4. I’m in my fourth year in University
5. I looooove arguing about social issues. It literally gives me a rush
6. I also love me some candyyy
7. I’m an introvert but I have my extroverted moments
8. I’m an arts and crafts lover. If I can make it, paint it, weave it, glue it or draw it I’m good. (This is also where my whole color lover thing comes in)
9. I love to read
10. I consider myself to be a pretty cheerful person
11. I love plays and I’ve written a couple myself 🙂
Questions Set for Me;
If you could represent any brand, which one would you choose and why?
Okay this is a tough one. I feel that all brands have their weaknesses but if I absolutely had to choose, I would say either Kelloggs or Toms. Kelloggs because its a nostalgic brand for me and if all the things on the back of the cereal boxes are true, they have a real commitment to effecting social and environmental change. I would say Toms because its a social enterprise. Basically a true commitment of a company to improving the lives of other people matters most to me.
What is one interesting thing you’ve learned from reading my blog?
I find the style posts amazing. and I’ve found out about a few fashion-oriented businesses through you so that’s awesome sauce!
Do you have a phobia?
YESSSSS!! HEIGHTS AND WATER!!! Both make me feel like I’m about to die. I may or may not have embarrassing stories regarding crying on a wonderland ride…maybe I do, maybe I don’t.
If you were offered an all-expenses paid trip to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would go to Italy. My only reason is that one of my favorite professors is Italian and he makes such a huge fuss about how amazing and beautiful Italy is so I would love to go just for the experience (on somebody else’s dime though)
What is something you’ve achieved that you’re most proud of?
Teaching myself to sew is something that I’m pretty proud of. Also, writing and directing my own plays would have to be way up there on my proud scale.
What is your dream job/career
I would like to work in an international organization and create policies that positively impact the lives of women and children in the global south.
Favorite post on Tuke’s Quest
I really liked your natural hair journey post. Firstly because I love reading natural hair stories and I also thought it was very story-like or to be a teeny bit bougie “it had great narrative flow”.
7 Questions I Set
1. What country are you in?
2. What inspired you to start blogging?
3. How would you describe your style?
4. What’s is your earliest memory?
5. What would you change about the world if you could?
6. What are your top three blogs?
7. What is your favorite post on my blog?
Yayyy Nomination time!
2. The Simple Sophisticate
4. Vanille noire
5. How do you solve a problem like…
6. Black is my logo
7. Okay I don’t know who else to tag 😦
See you on Wednesday!!